Thursday, December 2, 2010

Going to Mandy's

Makenna was bound and determined to visit Mandy and spend the night with Jax. She was dressed for the occasion and had me pretending that I was Mandy. Here's her outfit and the explanations of what she had and why. They're SO creative. It simply amazes me.

Her dress was for the obvious reason- she wanted to look like a princess because her and Jax were going to play princess and prince!

Her pants under the dress were to keep her warm.  Duh-

Her tap shoes are "princess shoes."

The red purse was for Mandy because hello...Mandy loves red purses!  :)  Inside the red purse were some baby books for her new baby boy in her belly.

She was holding her pajamas because jammies are an essential sleepover item.  Same goes for the bear.

She even has on a backpack.  As you can see, she can't WAIT until her first sleepover.  :)

2 comments:

The Herrigs said...

Ok...that is darling...what a smart girl..she thought of everything!

Mandy said...

So cute! I can't wait for her and Jax to play princess and princes. Jax plays it with me...I think he'd prefer Makenna be the princess though.