Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thirty-two

Is this about the time I should start saying I'm thirty-something?!  I think that's a good call.

I really had a remarkable birthday this year.  Not sure what it was...the mixture of many things I suppose.  We bought our first Dyson- that's the best present right there!  And does it mean I'm pathetic if that's been on my wish list now for over five years?  Ben also set me up with a facial, and he watched the kids for me so I could enjoy an awesome happy hour with good friends.  We also enjoyed a dinner out at Shield's Manor Bistro in Platte City.  Great food- good conversation...and even better company.  Thanks, honey. 

A bit of reflection:  Ben asked me at dinner what my favorite memory of this past year had been.  I responded, without ANY hesitation, "taking Makenna to Disney World."  I won't ever forget it.

No comments: