Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

Makenna's preschool had their Mother's Day Tea this morning.  The class she was in last year didn't have one, so this year was our first.  Talk. about. sweetness.  My sweet baby girl.

They made us flower pots, sang us songs, gave us cookies, and filled out this:
My Mommy is as pretty as a flower.  (My thought exactly.  :)  )
My Mommy is as sweet as a flower.  (Hmmm....she must really like flowers.)
My Mommy's favorite color is pink.  (I think that's HER favorite color.)
My Mommy's favorite food is macaroni.  (Uh- not really.)
My Mommy weighs 10 pounds.  (Ha!!  That's a good one.)
My Mommy is 2 feet tall.  (Yea, that's about right.)
It makes me happy when my mommy makes funny faces.  (Love her.)

The songs were over the top darling.  I will admit there were a few tears in my eyes...I honestly couldn't help it.  She makes me so proud.

The first video is at home before we left.  The second and third video are pretty unfocused, but that's what we have.  :)  My mom and grandma were able to join us as well.  It was special for all.

No comments: