Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MMW

We had a special date planned for today with some girlfriends, not the usual OOF.  We went to see The Wiz at The Coterie Theatre in Crown Center.  The show was an updated version with a motown feel, but pretty well stuck to the original plot.  All in all, a really cute production- very comical and extremely unique.  Miss Mak was worried about the Wicked Witch, and decided she needed to use the restroom when she appeared on stage.  That's something I would have done.  By the time we had returned, the Wicked Witch had melted...perfect timing on her part. :)

We had lunch at the Crayola Cafe and then browsed around the toy store.  It was a really great day.  I am so grateful I'm able to have this time with her...it'll be gone in no time and that hurts my heart.

Auntie Brooks with Alex and Lauren.  Makenna basically idolizes these two girls.
 Wizard of Oz PEZ- why not?
And then I had this genius idea for Halloween.  Dorothy and Toto!  Should I go with it?  I looked for Toto costumes and there's one for 10 bucks!  Guess what Ben said?!  :0)

No comments: