Monday, September 26, 2011

My little bro's 30.

Ah yes, the BIG 3.0.  It sure is a big deal.

We rocked out to some major tunage...complete with Journey, Michael, maybe a bit of Tiffany and Debbie Gibson?!...don't really remember. :)  That's not the point.  The point is that it was a super great time and the costumes were rad.  Rambo was there, Hulk Hogan...maybe one of the guys from ACDC?  And I'm pretty sure there was a paint can involved- and a few rounds of tippy cup.  Felt like I was back in college.

Here are a few pictures from the 80's themed party.  Observe at your own risk. 
Ben and I
 My brother and his wifey-poo.
 No names needed.
 VanDever's
 And here's Ryan with his buddies since forever ago...like seriously- forever ago.  I'm pretty sure I knew these boys when they were in diapers.
Happy Birthday, Ry-Pie.  You're 30 now...and you're married.  Time to give me a niece or nephew. :)

No comments: