Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Makenna's Preschool Program

She's just really been our shining light these last few days...on stage and lovin' it!  What a lil diva.  You'd think she was turning ten in a month and a half-- nope...just four.

It's a cliche I realize, but I don't think there's a shy bone in her body.  I love her outgoing spirit and willingness to have fun.  Will that come back to bite me in the a$$ in ten years?...Hmmm- quite possible. :)

She's front and center...why was I always front and end?!  I blame my Grandpa V for my short and stocky genes.



 This is her other boyfriend (besides Jax),  Brody Bates.  Ummm- hello...isn't he going to be a looker!!??  Those preppy school boys'll get'cha every time!  Not in my case though...I went for the farmer who worked for John Deere. :)



1 comment:

kristine said...

adorable!! p.s. i was always the shortest too :)