Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toy Story on Ice

Sweet Mak and I had a girls date night.  Disney just doesn't spare a thing.  Not. a. thing.  Their performances have been outstanding and I've decided that anytime they come to KC, we're buying tickets.  It was seriously awesome.

The opening act was super cool- equipped with army men and all.
All the characters that you would expect to be there, were there.  I think I was most impressed with Slinky.  It was simply spectacular!
Don't you worry- Barbie and Ken were there too!!  That whole scence sequence was very entertaining.  Pretty funny, actually.

As we got in the car Makenna said, "Mommy, I had a lot of fun with you!"  The with you part made me get all choked up.  ;)
And as soon as we got home, she said she wanted to say good night to Daddy.  She was out as soon as her head hit the pillow.  Daddy didn't mind the snuggle time either. :)

No comments: