Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A lil lake action.

Miss Mak and I enjoyed our last MMW Summer 2011 today! It's sad that it's over...really sad. But we sure had an awesome summer making memories together! My time with her is so limited and precious...I mean- the girl's 4.5 already. (And she's every bit of it, might I add.)

I wasn't quite sure what to do today. The pools are closed during the daytime, OOF is closed during the week...it was HOT outside and I wanted to do something different. Hence, Smithville Lake's beach area. We were the only ones there. We built sand castles, ate a sack lunch, and played in the water. It may have been a bit out of my comfort zone, but she/we loved it!! We had a ball.

Makenna Grace- I love you to the moon and back.  Thanks for letting me play with you and spend quality girl time together.  Muaw!
 

No comments: