Friday, February 3, 2012

Disney, Disney, Disney! (part 1)

Oh mannnnn.  Another amazing trip to the best place on Earth.  I have been so many times I don't keep track.  And now Makenna has already been twice and she's only five!  We're so spoiled. 

This trip was a surprise trip for the kids.  We hadn't told them anything about it until about a day prior.  And we had only told them we were going to Orlando for Daddy's meetings.  They were most excited about riding the airplane.  Bennett said, "ride airplane" over and over!

We started out the trip flying into Orlando, to stay at the hotel with Ben while he was at a chiropractic seminar.  The kids and I had our own fun agenda for a few days, while he was inside in the cold air-conditioning and dark rooms..listening to (boring) speakers. :)  I had borrowed a double stroller which saved my life, I swear- and headed out with the kiddos.
The kids were awesome on the plane.  It was a late flight which made for a long night, but all in all, they were really great.  I think they love sleeping in hotels the most!  We could have stayed in KC for a lot less! :)
Breakfast the next morning was Mickey Mouse pancakes!  I'm telling you- if you've never been or you're rolling your eyes at another Disney fan, you just don't understand.  I promise.  Everything about the place, the city, the area is just perfect.  Every single employee is amazing, the service is above and beyond, it's simply thrilling.  You know going into it that you're literally going to have the time of your life!  It's so exciting to know that you're making some really wonderful memories...for both you and your children.  The pancakes are the perfect example of Disney World and all that encompasses.  Can you tell I'm obsessed?!  "Have a magical day."
We had all day to pretty much do whatever we wanted.  The hotel, motel, Holiday Innnnnn was directly across from Downtown Disney which made it easily accessible for me and my brood.  We could come and go as we pleased.  Lots of fun things to do and see!!...and eat :)

Buzz Lightyear and Choo choo's- both of Bennett's very favorite things. The kid was in Heaven.
Do these two really need introductions?  Let's be honest.
Or these two?  Donald- you don't have to be so grumpy all the time!
Best buddies.
As we were walking back to the hotel, we came across this sweet little creature.  Bennett threw him a french fry.  I loved that they sat and watched him eat it.  Is this not one of the cutest pictures?
What a big day!  Time to go night-night.

No comments: